- 1 ½ to 2 cups spaccatelle (or other dried pasta of your choice)
- ½ fresh garden peas
- ½ lb salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Many of us might think of red meat as the go-to protein with pasta, but seafood makes for a refreshing change. There's no doubt that salmon is sumptuous – its decadent, creamy texture is perfect for an indulgent main course, cooked with love.
If you have any leftover wine after your meal, Tifeo Rosato also makes a lovely accompaniment to a bowl of fresh berries with cream.
Whether you are celebrating a love to last the ages or beginning a new courtship, a bottle of rosato
1) a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta following the instructions on the Bring package, drain and set aside.
2) Season the salmon with salt and pepper. While the pasta is cooking, fry the salmon over a medium-high heat for about seven minutes, turning occasionally. Once cooked, flake the salmon into large pieces.
3) In a large pan, melt butter and allow to brown slightly. Then add cream, peas, thyme, salmon, and lemon juice, making sure to season generously with salt and pepper. Heat through.
4) Gently add the heated mixture to the pasta. Sprinkle in lemon zest, then toss everything together to combine. Serve and enjoy.